Thursday, September 2, 2010

Outfit of the Day - Diamond in the Rough

Do you have a store you check out every time you're in the area, but where you rarely find anything?  I do.  It's H & M.  There is one in the mall by mom's house in the city.  I don't buy much (with the European sizing not much fits me), but what I do buy there, I love.

Case in point, today's cream linen motorcycle jacket.  After my white watch from Target, it is my favorite purchase of the summer.  I haven't worn it that much because it is cream and most of my summer wardrobe is "white white."  I'm working on wearing it more often because I feel so cool when I have it on.


Linen motorcycle jacket, H & M.  Dress, NY and Co.  Bag, J Crew. Sandals, Clarks.

I do love me some leopard with red.  I'm glad leopard is on trend for this fall.  I have loved it for awhile and already have bag, belt and flats ready to go. (Of course not all together).  Can't wait to wear leopard with other jewel tones.

Do you shop at H & M, or do you have other stores where you occasionally find a diamond?

Do you do leopard?

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. That jacket is very nice, and the dress as well! I have never found anything there I wanted to try on, so I am not even sure if I fit the clothes? Maybe someday I will be sadly disappointed, or happily surprised. :-)

    Look great!

    ReplyDelete