Thursday, November 4, 2010

DIY Jewelry Creations - Mommy Bracelet

Those of you who are moms (or grandmothers) probably either have or want a bracelet with your angel's name on it. I have seen many of these, but I could never decide on one.  I almost asked DH for one, but of course I wanted to pick out my own.

I finally decided to make one.  I used all sterling silver and Swarovski beads  The dark sapphire beads are my son's birthstone.  The rest are clear beads.  The materials for the bracelet cost around $35. This is much less than comparable bracelets I have seen for sale, and I was able to make it exactly how I wanted it, and also the size I wanted.  You can see by the size of my wrists that I really am big boned!
 It is very sparkly in real life.  I wish my photography skills could capture it better.

Do you have a mommy bracelet? Have you thought about making one?

No comments:

Post a Comment