Thursday, August 12, 2010

Follow You, Follow Me

I just updated my reader list to officially add all of the blogs I have followed for a long time. I usually read them at work where I just have them saved as favorites. Tonight I added all of you lovely ladies to my Google reader so that you know I'm a fan. I'm sorry if you didn't know I was following.

From the Website songfacts.com: "According to the book Genesis, which is a biography of the band written by Dave Bowler, the band all agreed that their music was attracting mainly male audiences, almost 95% in fact. This song was written specifically to redress the balance. (thanks, Eamon - Motherwell, Scotland)"

Well that is an interesting factoid, isn't it? I loved "Follow You, Follow Me" in Seventh Grade. And still do.

No comments:

Post a Comment