Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What To Do With Those Darned Button Packets?


If you're like me, you always save those little button packets that are attached to some clothes. But why is it then whenever I DO lose a button, I can never find the replacement?

After losing my first round of weight, I had a big ziplock full of buttons to clothes I no longer owned. I think the buttons may have gone back to the 80s. I recognize their craft value, but they don't need to be taking up valuable real estate in my cramped bedroom.

So #1, get rid of buttons to clothes you no longer own.

As for the the clothes you currently own, keeping the buttons in one place, like in a ziplock or drawer, is a no brainer. But I have taken it a step further, thanks to my friend Mr. Sharpie:

Problem solved.

How do you keep track of buttons?

No comments:

Post a Comment