Thursday, August 12, 2010

Outfit of the day









Talbots sweater, Eddie Bauer Tank, Gap Pants, Mia Paoli Sandals via Marshalls, The Sak bag.

I really like Eddie Bauer for tanks and tshirts. They fit slim enough on me without being skin tight. They somehow fit my narrower shoulders without pulling across the chest. They are excellent quality and they last for years. If you have a big chest I recommend them.

When I bought the sandals I didn't know they were a knockoff of the Jack Rogers Navajo. They are leather and very comfy. I do see this style copied a lot. Liz Claiborne had a version this year.

I love crisp navy and white. It's a nod to my preppy high school look, when I actually owned "The Preppy Handbook."

Flats would have looked better but it was another scorcher today.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment